1. Description of the platform/product:¶
- name and version of the software: 3D Slicer 4.10 realease, with SlicerDMRI extension installed.
- free?: Yes, http://download.slicer.org/ and http://dmri.slicer.org/download/ (extension instructions)
- commercial?: no
- open source?: yes: https://github.com/SlicerDMRI
- what DICOM library do you use?: DCMTK
- Description of the relevant features of the platform:
- are multiple tracksets supported in a single file? - Not currently
- do you support any optional measurement data associated with a track? - Yes
- do you support any optional summary statistics associated with a track set? - Not currently
- do you write any other optional information to the TR file? (e.g. acquisition, model, attribute, algorithm identification etc.) - No
2. Read task¶
Screenshots of trackset results for each platform, loaded with 3D Slicer, are shown below.
- Results: tracks with FA
- Results: tracts 3D visualization
3. Write task¶
- Datasets are available in the "SlicerDMRI" folder of the Results Dropbox folder.
Results of validation using