DISCLAIMER: These tests were performed by Andrey Fedorov using publicly available version of the software. Representatives of OsiriX were not involved in the presented evaluation.
1.Description of the platform/product:
- name and version of the software: OsiriX Lite v.8.0.1
- free? yes http://www.osirix-viewer.com/osirix/osirix-md/download-osirix-lite/
- commercial? commercial version exists
- open source? no clear reference to the source code of the specific version used in this evaluation was available on the web site
- what DICOM library do you use? not known
- Description of the relevant features of the platform (at the moment of writing):
- pixel value is displayed in annotation overlay
- no quantity or units are communicated to the user
not clear whether there is any functionality that generates parametric map modality output
Test dataset #1¶
Test dataset #2¶
Note thumbnails are not rendered properly.