1.Description of the platform/product:
- name and version of the software: 3D Slicer, Nightly release 4.7.0-2016-11-27, with QuantitativeReporting extension installed (UPDATE: Functionality should be working in 3D Slicer version 4.10 stable and 4.11 nightly, with the Quantitative Reporting extension)
- free? yes http://download.slicer.org
- commercial? no
- open source? yes http://github.com/slicer/slicer
Description of the relevant features of the platform:
- The user specifies the image series and can use module interface to segment one or more areas. Each segment can be assigned a term defining the category/type of the tissue segmented, and (if applicable) anatomic location.
- Measurements are calculated over the segmented areas automatically (summary statistics), and are shown in a table view.
- Surfaces of the segments are displayed in 3d view.
- User can click on the individual segments, and slice viewers will be synchronized to show the selected segment.
- Read task
Test dataset #1¶
Test dataset #2¶
Test dataset #3¶
Individual radiomics features can be seen in the table layout.
Test dataset #4¶
At the moment, 3D Slicer does not support loading of the SR-TID1500 reports that accompany linear measurements.
Work in progress to improve this is in this PR: https://github.com/QIICR/QuantitativeReporting/pull/235.
Test dataset #5¶
Individual volume measurements can be seen in the table layout.